Hello and welcome to the photo blog of A Captured Life Photography! We're based in Waco, TX and we shoot weddings, families, kids, seniors, and any other random thing you can think of. This blog serves as a journal for our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, and travels. ENJOY! And if you like what you see here, feel free to leave us a comment :)

If you're looking for our online portfolios, you can find them on the website.
Our prices - very reasonable. Our mission - to make SCHWEET photography available to everyone!

If you are interested in being the next entry on the blog, send an email or fill out the contact form on the website. We look forward to meeting you!

Scott & Rachel - The Big Day

What a fun day! The sun was shining with burn-your-eyeballs brightness, which is perfect for a wedding at the Carleen Bright Arboretum. The wedding consultant Lois kept things running smoothly and the DJ Johnnie kept things hopping at the reception. I'm so glad I was there!

Andrew the ring bearer was a little shy in the beginning, so Scott and Andy showed him the ring - what responsibility!

Rachel is gorgeous, so I've got to include more of her! Here's a few more of her portraits.

My friend Jorge joined me as second-shooter, and it was great fun to have a partner! This image of Scott with the flower girl is his. Awesome!
Big man Andrew warmed up as the night went on. We had a contest of who could get the best picture! I don't think the camera survived the night... sorry about that Andy!
And, of course, the rings! Both wedding bands and Baylor alums. I won't tell you how many of those Kisses I ate over the course of the evening :)

The story is that Rachel JUST bought this car and they were prohibited from using shoe polish on it... so the groomsmen got creative - those are GUMMY WORMS! I love it.Congrats guys!

Posted byJennifer Thebault at 6:07 AM  

1 comments:

Bethgun said... May 8, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Aw, it looks like it was great fun - sorry I had to miss it (dang allergies!). I really like the second bridal portrait (taken from above her) and the ring pics - beautiful! In fact, I always seem to like the ring pics...macro is my thing, I guess (if that qualifies as macro).

Post a Comment