Hello and welcome to the photo blog of A Captured Life Photography! We're based in Waco, TX and we shoot weddings, families, kids, seniors, and any other random thing you can think of. This blog serves as a journal for our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, and travels. ENJOY! And if you like what you see here, feel free to leave us a comment :)

If you're looking for our online portfolios, you can find them on the website.
Our prices - very reasonable. Our mission - to make SCHWEET photography available to everyone!

If you are interested in being the next entry on the blog, send an email or fill out the contact form on the website. We look forward to meeting you!

Ryne's Grads

Congrats on finishing high school! First off, let me say that Ryne's name is just too cool for words. It's pronounced "Rine," and for all you that knew me before I was married, you'll understand why I think that's awesome! If we have a boy you may see this name again...

Secondly let me say that Ryne has one of the best smiles I've ever seen! I asked him to take me to prom, but it's illegal - you can't bring a date younger than 8th grade or older than 22 or so. Now you all know I'm older than 22 :) Ah well! No YMCA for me this year.

Thanks for a great Saturday morning with your family!









On a side note, I'm playing with sticking my logo on the pictures. I'm not sure if I like this or not... feel free to weigh in on the issue! I just love the butterfly too much not to put it EVERYWHERE! Thanks again, Natalie!

Posted byJennifer Thebault at 5:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment