Hello and welcome to the photo blog of A Captured Life Photography! We're based in Waco, TX and we shoot weddings, families, kids, seniors, and any other random thing you can think of. This blog serves as a journal for our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, and travels. ENJOY! And if you like what you see here, feel free to leave us a comment :)

If you're looking for our online portfolios, you can find them on the website.
Our prices - very reasonable. Our mission - to make SCHWEET photography available to everyone!

If you are interested in being the next entry on the blog, send an email or fill out the contact form on the website. We look forward to meeting you!

Ricky & Elisabeth - an Ecuadorian Wedding

Here are a few of my favorites! The bride was GORGEOUS and the whole thing was awesome to watch. I'm thankful I was able to go, let alone help with the pictures!

The rings
The bridesmaids' shoes
The bride and her father at the front of the church, before she was given away.
They threw confetti and blew bubbles INSIDE!
Beautiful.
Here's my favorite shot of the day.

Posted byJennifer Thebault at 5:45 AM  

2 comments:

Bethgun said... March 25, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Love the shoe picture - it's my favorite (though the others are lovely as well).

Anonymous said... March 25, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Hi Jennifer!!! I have been following your Ecuador journey, but have not commented because I have been over my head busy! But I've loved hearing about your experiences!! And your pictures...HOLY COW!!! You do beautiful work!!! Wow! If we can ever hook up, I'd love for you to do a session with Maya!
Well, have a wonderful last week. Many blessings to you, Chase, and those beautiful girls!!!
stephanie

Post a Comment